FPUSA TOURNAMENT REGULATIONS
Tournament Regulation Highlights
- All FPUSA members may participate in any non-qualifier Regional Tournament with no limits or restrictions made on the composition of the team
- Nationals and National Qualifiers are open to all FPUSA license holders only.
- All new players must be registered with the FPUSA or an FPUSA affiliated club by the closing date on the entry form.
- Renewing FPUSA members must have been licensed thirty (30) days before the tournament.
- Pre-registration with full payment is required for all FPUSA events by the closing date on the entry form.
- Late entries are at the discretion of the Tournament Director.
- All players must have a current Release of Liability Waiver on file with FPUSA before participating.
- Waiver forms will be available on site and must be signed, if necessary, prior to player check-in.
- Appropriate attire and competition-grade boules are required for all players.
- Closed-toed shoes are required.
- No smoking of any kind nor any consumption of alcohol during games on or off the courts.
- Mobile phones must be silent during play.