TOURNAMENT DIRECTOR GUIDES
How to Submit Your FPUSA Tournament Entry Form(s)
- Several weeks in advance of your tournament you will receive a fillable PDF entry form from the Sport Committee
- Download and save the fillable PDF to your desktop/laptop computer (rather than mobile device)—the header is already supplied, as is the file name, so please do not change those—simply open the saved PDF and fill in the requested information for your tournament
- In the EVENT INFORMATION area, please provide:
- Name and e-mail address of the Tournament Director
- Whether lunch is available for purchase (check yes or no) and the purchase price if available
- Any local hotel information if applicable
- Any other information you feel would be helpful to your guests
- After you complete filling in the requested information (everything save the names of the players), attach it to an e-mail and return to the National Sport Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Medals: in the body of the e-mail, please provide:
- The address where you would like the tournament medals shipped
- Note: we are unable to ship to a PO Box, so an office or residential address must be provided
- Expect your medals to arrive approximately two weeks before the event
- If you have any questions, please e-mail: email@example.com
- A printable PDF version of these guidelines is available by clicking the button marked "How to Submit an Entry…" below
How to File a Tournament Report
- Click on the "Tournament Report Form" button for a downloadable Report Form, then save the form to your desktop/laptop computer (rather than mobile device)
- Open the saved form and fill out. Save your work
- Attach the saved, filled-out PDF to an e-mail
- Attach a copy of your score sheets and brackets (a copy, phone pic, jpg, etc.) to the same e-mail
- Send the e-mail with its attachments to the National Sport Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
- A printable PDF version of these guidelines is available by clicking the button marked "How to File a Tournament Report"
Other Useful Documents and Links
These forms work best with the most recent version of Adobe Acrobat. Click the button below to download a free copy from the Adobe website.
Other useful links and PDFs include our waivers for adults and juniors, links to the regulations and rules.
Challonge Tournament Management App
The link below will take you to the Challonge website. Many Tournament Directors have found Challonge an effective tournament management app. The link below will take you to Challonge's website. If you need any information or assistance with Challonge contact email@example.com .